Coastal Maine Weddings and Events
Situated conveniently on Route One near the coastal villages of Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Wells and Ogunquit, Johnson Hall Museum and its newly renovated Tea Room offer a unique, historic location for an elegant wedding or memorable social or corporate event.
The Johnson Hall Museum can host your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as provide unique and interesting backdrops for your wedding photos.
The Tea Room can accommodate seated dining for up to 130 guests with a dance floor or up to 170 without a dance floor. If you choose to hold your event outdoors, our extensive grounds can accommodate tents of any size.
Johnson Hall Museum Amenities include:
- Tea Room with seated dining for up to 130 guests with a dance floor or up to 170 without a dance floor.
- State of the art kitchen for on-site catering with our preferred vendors.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Newly wired electric to accommodate modern energy requirements.
- Extensive grounds that can accommodate tents of any size.
- Air-conditioned for summer and heated for year-round use.
- Handicap-accessible bathroom.
- A picturesque, newly renovated cottage on the property is available for use by the bridal party on the day of the event.
- Plenty of parking available on the property for your event.
Local Amenities include:
- Conveniently located 90 minutes north of Boston and 20 minutes south of Portland, Maine.
- 10-minute drive to picturesque sandy beaches (Goose Rocks, Kennebunkport, Kennebunk, Wells).
- Nearby attractions include the quaint seaside villages of Kennebunkport and Ogunquit.
- Houses of worship, including churches and synagogues, are located nearby.
- Numerous excellent hotels, motels, resorts, bed-and-breakfasts and restaurants are all within easy access.